Some cool "Games Nintendo" images:
A Link to the PastImage by the_ml
Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) Volume 1 Number 2Image by Rob Boudon
Ok... all of these old video game posts are making me want to do something... Lately, my new geeky hobby is making "8-bit" versions of songs. I think I'm going to post some to MySpace soon! Some of these are pretty funny!
@CURTJ - You should totally do it.
i <3 EGM. todd always has the latest issue around the apartment, and it's always fun to read. i love the rumor mill and letter of the month :)
16 BIT GAMING EXPLODES!!! <---- amazing
Doing it now! The site is www.myspace.com/The8BitDJ. I'm uploading 4 songs now... Let me know what you think!
That is totally awesome. Those magazines are so hard to find now...I wish I had a couple of them...
Nice Collection! Those older EGM's are getting pretty rare! Is that a copy of Mega Paly #1 on the bottom of the pile?
NIGHTROB - Good eye. That is Mega Play #1.
I never had the first issue... Started reading Megaplay at issue #2. Still, it was one of my favorite mags back in the day.
Ok... all of these old video game posts are making me want to do something... Lately, my new geeky hobby is making "8-bit" versions of songs. I think I'm going to post some to MySpace soon! Some of these are pretty funny!
ReplyDelete@CURTJ - You should totally do it.
ReplyDeletei <3 EGM. todd always has the latest issue around the apartment, and it's always fun to read. i love the rumor mill and letter of the month :)
ReplyDelete16 BIT GAMING EXPLODES!!! <---- amazing
ReplyDeleteDoing it now! The site is www.myspace.com/The8BitDJ. I'm uploading 4 songs now... Let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteThat is totally awesome. Those magazines are so hard to find now...I wish I had a couple of them...
ReplyDeleteNice Collection! Those older EGM's are getting pretty rare! Is that a copy of Mega Paly #1 on the bottom of the pile?
ReplyDeleteNIGHTROB - Good eye. That is Mega Play #1.
ReplyDeleteI never had the first issue... Started reading Megaplay at issue #2. Still, it was one of my favorite mags back in the day.
ReplyDelete