Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cool "Games PS3" images

Check out these "Games PS3" images:


Fall '09 Haul

Image by Matt Brett


PlayStation 3

Image by Matt Brett


Resistance: Fall of Man

Image by Matt Brett

42 comments:

  1. Todd Austin (ReTodd)October 6, 2010 at 6:58 PM

    I feel like the only gamer who hasn't picked up COD MW2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forza 3, MW2, L4D2, AC2 & Lego Indiana Jones 2 - sequel time or what? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Todd: You're not the only one, I haven't picked it up yet either. Been too busy with Forza 3, NHL 10, and GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started to play Uncharted 2 recently and have been LOVING it! Mix in a little bit of Forza here and there and that has been taking up my gaming time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two most recent pick-ups were Halo:ODST and MW:2 - No other Halo fans in the crowd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todd Austin (ReTodd)October 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM

    @staticbasic the last game I bought was Halo:ODST. Haven't bought any others since.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dachande663: I think don't I could pick just one game out of the lot. They're all great in different ways, although I'm yet to play AC2 and L4D2.

    @-sam: I've had the first Lego Indie game for ages, but never really got into it. Lego Batman is also on the shelf and I haven't spent even a second with it. Some day!

    @two24studios: I played a bit of MW2 MP and Spec Ops over the weekend, and have a feeling that will be it for a little while. I wouldn't be surprised if the flags were back in AC2. I actually had fun looking for them, although I didn't make a point of it too many times.

    @kriegs: I'll definitely be playing through Uncharted 2 again. Make sure you check out the online modes when you get through the campaign. They're surprisingly fun!

    @staticbasic: I have ODST as well, but didn't count it since it came out a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I really miss Uncharted 2!! Wish I didn't have to sell my PS3 so soon, but I had to in order to make it through the month! Lovin' Modern Warfare 2 though! Assassin's Creed II and Forza 3 are next on my list before the end of this year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Todd Austin (ReTodd)October 7, 2010 at 1:08 AM

    Just when I thought I wasn't going to get any new games, my wife and father-in-law hook me up with Assassin's Creed 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands and COD: MW 2.....SWEEEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got MW2 last night...almost bought Assassins Creed 2 (They had one USED for $49....).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read my blog lately? 2 dead Xbox 360s in less than 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. I'm still waiting for the price to drop. How much?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Xbox 360s are also huge and as loud as server fans. I hate mine but it makes the Wii next to it look that much cuter.

    I'm sorry you had to go through that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ^
    When I bought my PS3, I was expecting the same jet engine sound that my 360 produces. I was quite pleased when I learned the fan is barely audible. :)

    BTW Resistance is a sweet game, every level it gets better enemies and weapons wise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Time to change your Favicon on MattBrett.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It will be interesting to see your reaction and impressions coming from such a huge xbox background.

    Look forward to hearing about it so when it comes time for me to come down off the fence I can make an informed decision.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to the dark side. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Keith: Got it for $550 CDN. Traded in a pile of 360 games, so it wasn't too bad after that.

    @Lorne: Yeah dude, love how quiet it is! Was super surprised at that.

    Really liking Resistance so far. T'is a good time.

    @Ian: Hah, yeah, no kidding. I'll wait until I redesign.

    @Dan: I'll definitely be writing about it, so keep an eye on my feed. I'm sure I've lost a few readers during this transition. ;)

    @David: Whoo! You pushed me (on Facebook) over the edge.

    BTW, for those that have a PS3, I haven't looked into the friends thing much yet, but add me - same as XBL, PlainBlack.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know..... granted, two Xbox's dying in one week is ridiculous, but you did void your warranty, which would just get it fixed. I don't see why you jumped ship so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh man! I Loved your 360 reviews. Pretty much the only place I'd look as you'd tell it how it is!

    Shame to hear about the 2 dead boxes in 2 weeks. Pretty unfortunate luck. I'm now on my 3rd after i had 2 die within 2 months of each other.

    I'm interested on hearing your thoughts on the PS3. Would like to see how they compare!

    ReplyDelete
  21. sell out!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo ! Why anything but that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I couldn't resist he price drop and got one too. It'll be a great blu-ray player until some games finally come out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luke Dorny (luxuryluke)October 7, 2010 at 9:43 AM

    drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll…

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice dude. I traded in my XBox 360 and put the PS2 in the closet for the PS3. Love it, except for the problems with playing Guitar Hero. Even with the adapter it's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just wondering if you need a bit more clearance on the right-hand side for ventilation as the PS3 gets quite hot.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @saabfan: Funny you'd mention that. I figured out pretty quick that one of the main vents is on that right side. I moved it up to the top of my entertainment unit where it stands up-right within a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there! Is it OK that I go a bit off topic? I am trying to view your domain on my new iPhone but it doesn't display properly, do you have any suggestions? Thanks! Adam

    ReplyDelete
  28. ps3 is so tight....this fall will be crazy!! by this time next year it will have the crown! enjoy my man......get uncharted drakes fortune this november!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Now you aren't going to get Halo 3 or BioShock!?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Not until I have a working Xbox 360, no.

    ReplyDelete
  31. @garrettg: this game is a lot like halo, imho. on the later levels in the jeeps with a pal, it was just like playing halo. good game tho, just similar.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I honestly, would love to pick up an PS3. I just love the Xbox right now. The Bigs is honestly, the best game I have ever played.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm no gamer but I could have played for hours on R:FoM.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Luke Dorny (luxuryluke)October 7, 2010 at 4:13 PM

    This one looks gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  35. How is it playing a FPS with the PS3 controller? I would assume it would be awkward, since the 360 controller works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  36. @quicksilver4648: It's not too bad, actually. I always mocked the PS3 controller and will continue to - anyone that uses 10 year old hardware deserves a little mockery, but it's not as horrible as I thought. Not as good as the Xbox 360 controller, by any means. But not awful either. The analog sticks are pretty loose and can be pushed in any direction further than the 360 controller, so that takes some getting used to. My hand cramps up pretty good after extended play times due to the sticks being so close together.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good to know. I always wanted to play a FPS at a retail kiosk demo, but the only games they ever have are racing and sports.

    ReplyDelete
  38. John Black aka cop in trainingOctober 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM

    this game was so cool even though it took me 4 dyas to beat it i cant wait for RFOM 2

    ReplyDelete
  39. i thought this was a really great post to read. i'll check back for new posts by you!

    ReplyDelete