masterofhyrule.tk This is actually a game I found today and it's quite amusing to play. The object is to scare them out of the house. IGN's description: You've got to scare a greedy family the Sardinis out of their house. While dragging chains through the hallway and unleashing bloodcurdling screams will work, it's much more fun to frighten the dickens out of these dim-witted humans. And the best way to do that is to turn common household items into something that's funny, scary, or gross. You'll be able to change a steak into a bloody human head or make a couch become a giant pair of lips! There are more than 400 items you can use to drive the Sardinis out, and five special spells you can utilize: Zom-B-Ize, Supr-Scare, Boo-Doo, Ecto-Xtra, and Dog-Off. You can go at it alone, or compete with a friend to see which one of you gets the honor of trying to scare the Sardinis into submission.Also, check out Stencyl! About Stencyl: Stencyl is a universal, open-source platform for the creation of two-dimensional games of all types and is targeted at all users, from novices to advanced developers. For more information about Stencyl, visit its Web site at stencyl.com.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Funny Video Games - Sega Genesis - The Haunting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
@Rladrien same here. I played on Sega Channel from many years ago!
ReplyDeleteOMG, i remember this game. Thank you for recalling that lost title game I have been played.
ReplyDeletegot on my phone, thanks to this vid.
ReplyDelete@joewhittles Oh my god, I always have, I didn't think anyone else felt the same way. And the digitized screams oh lord. That terrible combination made me absolutely fucking scared of this game when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteJesus christ, I've been trying to remember what this game was called, used to play this ALL THE TIME back when I was young, holy shit.
ReplyDeletei actually thought it was funny i ws scared of movies not games wierd huh?
ReplyDeletei used to have nightmares about this game when i was a little kid lol
ReplyDeletereminds me of the old days, renting theses cartridges from the local video store, buyings a shitload of Funyuns, Lik-em-Aides, and Mountain Dew, and having weekend Sleepovers at the crib, frying our eyes against the tv, until we beat each game!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I could not remember the name of this game, I tried googling Geist, Poltergeist, Ghost, Ghoul, and finally "Guy who haunts stuff" and got your video. Must play this again.
ReplyDeleteI remember paying 50 pounds for this when it first came out from HMV lol.
ReplyDelete@GreenDayFanFreak whats the website
ReplyDeleteOMFG i remember this when i waslittle my cousin rented it and i could never remember what is was called and when i tried to describe it no one knew what game i was talkin about haha im glad i stumbled across this vid. those were the video game golden ages so pointless and amusing storie line way to serious games now
ReplyDeleteSee, now this is a game I'd love to have on those Sega Collections and/or Wii downloads...
ReplyDeletei loved this game so awsome, also to point out Maxis made the game EA just did the publishing untill sims 3 when the had the rights to make the game
ReplyDeleteoh god i used to love this game, pretty damn good`the houses was very well made,stylist,i could never get passed the boss in this game, never finished the game..
ReplyDeletei already bought this game for sega on line and it should be coming soon. i can't wait. put on some black sabbath and scare some people. hahaha
ReplyDeleteI found this online for free to play without downloading it!!! Any one wanna bring back some memories leave me an inbox message to me on here..and I'll give ya the site.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to sell this game.
ReplyDeleteThis musta been the inspiration for the haunting in The Sims.
ReplyDeletei bought this instead of shining force when I was a kid with some birthday money, and shining force was way bettering.
ReplyDeleteyeah used to play this on the SNES was sooo awesome ^^ they should do a re-make
ReplyDeleteOmg..I remember this from when I was heaps little :D
ReplyDelete