Sunday, October 17, 2010

How/where do I download free games for my Nintendo Wii?

I only have two games for Wii right now, including the free Wii sports it comes with. I've had my Wii for years now and think that I would play it alot more if I had more games for it.

How exactly do I get these "Wii points" I keep hearing about. How do I get free games for my Wii? And where?

Thanks in advanced.

1 comment:

  1. Wii Points are quite easy to achieve if you live near a large urban area. You can find Wii Points Cards at large chain markets (Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc.) and gaming outlets (GameStop is an example). They usually (if you live in America) cost $20.00 and give you 2000 Wii Points. If you wanted something "free", you would have to buy a demonstration ("demo") off of WiiWare (but they might be off). Those are free and give a small portion of an overall download. However, there are only a minimal amount of games (3-5 if I remember) that have these demos. But, remember, you need an Internet connection for the "shop" to appear. If you need help with that, update the question and say so. I will also update this as well.

    ReplyDelete