Thursday, October 14, 2010

Top 10 Sega Master System games.






This is my personal top 10 list of the Sega Master System. Enjoy :D Don't forget to look at my top 10 Nes list and my Sega Mega Drive/Genesis top 10 while you are at it..








100 games Megadrive/Genesis! (SEGA)! 1.Addams Family 2.Revenge of Shinobi 3.James Pond: Underwater Agent 4.Soleil 5.Lotus II: RECS 6.Streets of Rage 7.Fatal Fury 8.Shining Force 9.Chakan 10.Gunstar Heroes 11.Sonic the Hedgehog 12.Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel 13.Flashback...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

44 comments:

  1. what no rocky?? or rambo games

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY !! the music from fantasy zone is the same from Phantasy Star 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jungleboyuk cant remember if it was called super star wars, but there was definatly a star wars game on the master system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait the ninja, deserves to be in the top 10 surly

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nunchuckerz i dont think that was released on the master system, it went straight to SNES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why is super star wars not on this list

    ReplyDelete
  7. @67675656565655656565 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. 67675656565655656565October 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM

    @Deokishisu your mums called master system for a reason

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i just noticed how many colors the games have :O , so bright and soft :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. do u know how i can get this fantastic music of the sega master system games?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The funny thing is, is that these games work on on the less popular Game Gear, which I own.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHAT THE HELL.... NINJA GAIDEN CAME TO THE MASTER SYSTEM?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replace the Wonderboy games with R-Type and Rampage and you have yourself a proper list. I would also prefer Sonic Chaos over Sonic one, if only because it was never ported to the genesis.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Sonic Chaos music

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantasy zone, alex kidd and wonderboy 3 were my favorite games!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Wexfyf
    Not that I had the SMS, but judging by some of these screens, I might have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the memories. . .I actually like that you have this list because it's vastly different from a lot of top 10 lists. . .Kinda cool to see different tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. is it just me or did the yellow thing in phantasy star look like pikachu?

    ReplyDelete
  19. El alex kid la cancion era follas un poloquito follas otro poquito y ya esta

    ReplyDelete
  20. For me Phantasy Star ist the best one. The music of Phantasy Star is amazing. Best melodies i ever have heard.
    Y´s is a good game too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mutha farken land of illusion was a real mickey mouse game

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool spot used to frighten me im sure it was as shit as a thought

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do you know the name of an adventure/arcade sega genesis game which do u play with a man that use lettes as differents weapons like: S, W, M, etc..and can control an eagle to explore the map? Im searching for the name a long time. Please tel me if you know. Thks

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMFG TYVM for this video, I dunno why I had in mind a war game fron sega genesis so I started to look for it, saw 3 videos of 100 sega games, and finally I found it it is Cannon Fodder, tyvm im happy again

    ReplyDelete
  25. what game is that at 0.59???

    ReplyDelete
  26. what was the name of a red guy who used electric powers to defeat his enemies? u must know the name of that game pls tell me ><

    ReplyDelete
  27. And the game at 5:20?

    ReplyDelete
  28. What was the game at 4:05?

    ReplyDelete
  29. @kadamonra hmm can you tell me the title of the first track? i can't find it

    ReplyDelete
  30. omg...thank you for this video....

    ReplyDelete
  31. 14. Phantasy Star : You actually showed a part from Phantasy Star IV.

    Great job otherwise, brings back a lot of memories... and proudness in realizing I can easily recognize most of these games =D.

    ReplyDelete
  32. mortal combat - AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Because they've been out of money after the Dreamcast, they still devvelop games, but not any further console...it's a little bit sad because in my opinion Sega were the only company that was MORE interested to bring the Players FUN than in making money. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  34. That's a really clever one :)

    But note quite true....Nintendo Emulators still are more popular

    But Sega had it good Games as well....Shining Force, Grandia..... <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
  36. 6:24 that was my favorite game ! Its Vector right ?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice, but Night Trap is a Mega CD game, and you used footage from Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap (for the Master System) instead of Monster Lair. Confusing that they're both called Wonder Boy III, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love Sega why they didn't made new console.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I finally got my Genesis after Twenty One long years. All I have for it right now is Ms. Pac Man though :/

    ReplyDelete
  40. genes is, while nintendon't

    ReplyDelete
  41. that music hurts my ears

    ReplyDelete
  42. Altered Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Phantom 2040? Bahhh! Fail list!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks, but fraps is super-gay. I managed to get a version of GENS that allows direct video capture, with no loss of quality.

    ReplyDelete