Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Solano County Vaca Valley Auto Parts






Air filter for a '63 Ford Fairlane? Valve job for a VW? Valley Auto Parts in Fairfield, California has or will get you the parts you need, whether you're an individual or an auto mechanic, the car is late model or vintage. With wholesale delivery, a huge retail inventory and amazing resources plus a top-of-the-line machine shop, they keep their customers satisfied and on the road. Visit us www.yellowpages.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5








Comedian, talk show host, and noted car collector Jay Leno opened up his Big Dog Garage for the North American debut of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG hosting a select group of automotive journalists to his view priceless automotive, motorcycle and historic transportation collection. The garage itself is about 17000 square feet, sizeable, to say the least, for a private garage, which is enough space to work on about a dozen cars at any one given time. About a quarter of that space is taken up by the machine shop, which includes a massive amount of equipment First and foremost, the garage is not a museum. Jay makes his purchases not as museum pieces, but because he enjoys driving the cars and motorcycles all of them! From Stanley Steamers to Duesenbergs to McLarens, Jay and his collection are fixtures in the Southern California area and can often be spotted out for weekend rides and the occasional breakdown on the side of the road. Stanley Steamers may be fun to drive, but 1906 technology isn't the most reliable in the world. As a whole, the collection spans 100 years of automotive history. The oldest cars are a 1906 Baker electric car and a 1906 Stanley Steamer, while the newest is a 2006 Corvette. The collection also has a number of rare cars, such as a Monteverde, a Bugatti Atlantic, and a turbine motorcycle. But perhaps the most special car in the collection is a 1955 Buick. Not only is it the first car Jay purchased, it was the car he came to California in. On top of that ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

23 comments:

  1. whats the car at 0:32. almost looks like an old version of an ariel atom. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much do they pay him for 2 hours of tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pay a 300 dollar admission fee just to walk around there for half a day

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol 2:44 he was gagged what a fag

    ReplyDelete
  5. jay leno is my hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TheEvanCole I know if I was on about £33Mil per year I'd do something similar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew the location of his garage was private.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @4jiggy1 dude, i love that car!! Can i be your friend ^^ ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wouldn't bother to call jay if i was there alone o would watch all the cars...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @4jiggy1 wow cool car its very expensive

    ReplyDelete
  11. o shit he has a E55 AMG me to :DD i feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @snguyenn He rakes in alot more than 10 mil a year. According to Forbes, Jay Leno's annual salary for The Tonight Show alone is $17,000,000 a year. However, when you throw in endorsements and all the other little perks, it comes to around $32,000,000 a year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't care if I was left in there by myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. jay leno he is the man,,some cars an bikes...man..boys toys heaven

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why would anybody ever wanna leave that place? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. He talks like the location of the garage is some big secret. This is pretty common knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He lives the life I dream off... Soon I will live it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great story! Entertaining and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. he he he... love it, Bruce! Very fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so jealous, BUT , I do know the whereabouts of the Big Dog Garage, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thats amazing! i love the w109 and the w108, shit how many millions of dollars is in that garage??

    ReplyDelete