Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Q&A: "Shall we go for driving in my car?" What's wrong? How can i correct it?

Question by trifle5t: "Shall we go for driving in my car?" What's wrong? How can i correct it?
"Shall we go for driving in my car?" What's wrong? How can i correct it?


Best answer:

Answer by sam d
"shall we go for a drive in my car?" or "shall we go driving in my car?" both of these are correct i think, but use the first one because it sounds better.

similar: "shall we go for a run?" "shall we go running?" again the first one sounds better. "shall we go running?" or "shall we go driving in my car?" makes it sound like you're confused, in my opinion.



What do you think? Answer below!

4 comments:

  1. Shall we go for a drive in my car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''Come babe, Sit next to me. Oh yeah, ur hot today!!!!'' thats a good way to talk to a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lose the "for" it's not necessary or correct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shall we go for a drive in my car?

    ReplyDelete